Toyota Tundra (2005-2022) Ironman PRO-FORGE Upper Control Arms (SKU: UCA073FA)
Suits: Toyota Tundra (2006-2022)
The ideal solutions for correcting the original caster and camber specifications on your lifted vehicle, allowing installation of larger tyres, larger lift options and greater operating clearance around the arm.
The Pro-Forge Upper Control Arms are fixed length and position arms, manufactured from 6082 T6 alloy with silver anodised corrosion protection.
Ironman PRO-FORGE UCA bushes and ball joint are replaceable with OEM compatible or Genuine components.
All fixtures including brake wire provision are integrated within the arm.
ADR compliant with a 3 Year 60,000km warranty.
- High Strength Chromoly Ball Joints
- Heavy-Duty High Flex Bushings
- 6082 T6 Forged alloy.
- Vehicle specific camber & castor correction with Up to +3.5 degrees positive Caster (lift height dependant)
- Positions for factory mounting of brake and ABS lines
- Improves steering feel and response
- More Clearance for Larger Tyres and Increased Lift
- Suits up to 75mm lift
- Optimise Wheel Alignment at Raised Ride Height
- Improved Ball Joint Angle
- High Strength and Durability
Get our latest news and product promotion