This High Performance Diesel intercooler kit distributed by Canyon Off-Road has been designed to suit the Toyota Landcruiser 80 Series 24V. This HPD intercooler kit consists of a 450x300x76mm Bar and Plate core with HPD’s Billet CNC machined inlet adaptor. This series 2 top mount intercooler works well with the factory turbocharged 1HD-FT and aftermarket turbocharged 1HD-FT Landcruiser’s, pushing high horse power. This kit will see and maintain safe power levels up to 200kw’s at the wheels with supporting modifications and tuning.
Specifically, HPD Air to air intercoolers, lower the temperature of the intake air and increase it's density. This maximises the efficiency of the engine, delivering great power benefits along with fuel efficiency gains in your diesel 4x4.
HPD intercoolers also improve overall reliability in diesel applications by reducing your exhaust gas temperature (EGT). High flowing, low pressure drop in intercoolers as used by HPD reduce the intake air to as close to ambient temp as possible, delivering reductions in exhaust gas temp of between 50-100 degrees, helping to protect crucial mechanical components.
- Bar & Plate Core 450x300x76mm
- 450x470x60mm bonnet scoop (injection urethane moulded for superior strength and performance over fibreglass)
- mandrel bent Alloy piping
- Quality silicone hoses
- German made load rated clamps
- TIG welded Subframe mounting bracket (Made from cold drawn seamless tubing for insane strength and powder coated for durability)
- Billet CNC machined inlet adaptor
- Hot side piping 51mmø
- Cold side piping 63mmø
- 1 year Warranty
NOTE: This kit has no intercooler fan as the hump in the 24V rocker cover doesn't allow for a thermo fan under the core.
Get our latest news and product promotion