Toyota Landcruiser 105 Series (1998-2007) FZJ105 4.5L 1FZ Manta Exhaust
Are you wanting to upgrade the sounds and performance of your Landcruiser 105 Series? An exhaust is one of the best ways to improve the sound, and transform the driving experience of your vehicle.
The system is available with a large straight-through muffler, which keeps the exhaust noise level close to the factory levels, with no annoying drone inside the cab.
We've also got other options to give you more noise, including hotdog and pipe-only options for a much louder note.
The mandrel bends and straight through mufflers on our Landcruiser 105 Series exhaust system ensure the highest possible flow, and along with that comes maximum performance and fuel economy.
Choose from your choice of materials, being aluminized steel, or 409 grade stainless steel.
- Choice of materials - Aluminized (mild) steel or 409 grade stainless steel
- Available with muffler, resonator or straight through
- 3" mandrel bends
- High-flowing design but no drone when configured with resonator or muffler
- High quality system with bolt on fitment
- Gaskets and bolts included
These are a proven design producing doing great power, and providing easy fit on the Toyota Landcruiser 105 Series FZJ105 4.5L 1FZ.
- FZJ105 2.5in OFF EXTRACTORS MF/MF (1998-2007) : MKTY0114
- FZJ105 2.5in OFF EXTRACTORS MF/TP (1998-2007) : MKTY0115
- FZJ105 4.5L EXTRACTORS & 2.5in MF/MF (1998-2007) : MKTY0083
- FZJ105 4.5L EXTRACTORS & 2.5in MF/TP (1998-2007) : MKTY0084
- FZJ105 2.5in OFF EXTRACTORS MF/MF (1998-2007) : SSMKTY0114
- FZJ105 2.5in OFF EXTRACTORS MF/TP (1998-2007) : SSMKTY0115
- FZJ105 4.5L EXTRACTORS & 2.5in MF/MF (1998-2007) : SSMKTY0083
- FZJ105 4.5L EXTRACTORS & 2.5in MF/TP (1998-2007) : SSMKTY0084
Notes: The Extractor back system fits to the pipe coming off the extractors and not directly onto the extractors
Get our latest news and product promotion