135 LITRE STEEL REPLACEMENT LONG RANGE FUEL TANK - TH05R4
This tank is designed as a full replacement fuel tank with a much higher fuel payload than the standard tank. The tank takes the place of the factory fitted fuel tank, and as such are a direct bolt in solution for increasing fuel capacity.
Key Features of a Brown Davis Replacement Fuel Tank
- Tapered approach angle to reduce frontal impact and improve ramp over clearance
- Longitudinal and lateral baffling system to prevent fuel slosh and to strengthen tank structure
- Gusseted brackets with double thickness pads to spread tank mounting loads
- Fuel pump sender flange designed to re-use the vehicle’s original equipment
- Swirl pot designed to carrel fuel around the pick-up point
- Roll over check valve and expansion box for fuel expansion and venting
- Fast fill breather for rapid filling and to reduce bowser shut off
- Filler tube, connects to vehicles original filling point
- Cushion clamps to retain fuel lines to prevent damage and kinking
- Magnetic drain plug, horizontal and flush mounted to prevent damage
Please Note: We keep many of these in stock, but are unable to keep all types.
Generally these are made to order with a 10-12 week lead time currently. If in stock they will dispatch immediately
Get our latest news and product promotion