Looking for the ultimate roof top tent camping setup for your dual cab?
This complete package converts your ute into the ultimate camping & touring utility! Package includes:
- Canyon Roof Top Tent
- OzRoo Tub Rack
- OzRoo Roller Cover
Please note: These packages are available for immediate dispatch, except for the following which are on Pre-Order and will be dispatched on the week of 3/8 (Delayed from 19/7).
- 2021+ Dmax (Normal & Spacecab),
- RAM (Orders after 2/8 dispatch 27/9)
- Hilux Rollers (Orders after 2/8 dispatch 27/9)
- KUN / GUN J-Deck (Orders after 2/8 dispatch 27/9)
- NP300 with sports bars,
- Ranger (Orders after 2/8 dispatch 27/9)
- Ranger Extra Cab,
- MQ Triton, (Before 14/7 dispatch 3/8, After 14/7 dispatch 27/9)
- SSanyyong Musso
- LDV T60
Canyon Offroad are proud to present the Canyon Roof Top Tent, OzRoo Lockable Ute Roller Cover and Tub Rack combination, everything you need to camp in comfort and style!
The OEM quality, retractable ute roller covers are designed to protect your valuable equipment from both theft and water damage, while the HD rated (400kg) Tub Rack is designed specifically for roof top tents.
- Absolute convenience – sets up in under three minutes!
- Tough-as 320 gsm Poly Cotton Ripstop Canvas construction
- Fully water and insect proof design – perfect for the tropics
- 2x Large Skylights (gives you extra light by day and a view of the stars by night)
- Includes an extended private canopy entrance with the option of a removable annex
- Stronger, longer ladder designed for lifted 4WDs!
This Canyon Off-Road Roof Top Tent has just arrived and is designed to excel as a convenient and safe camping solution for Aussies. The Canyon Off-Road Roof Top Tent is quick and easy to set up - it can be ready for use in under three minutes, and can be packed away just as quickly. Perfect for use on the back of a Dual cab Ute paired with an OZROO Half/Full Height Tub rack.
The tent is made from tough 320gsm poly cotton ripstop canvas with high-quality polyester medium to heavy gauge self-repairing coil zips. The fly is made from durable poly oxford with a 2000mm water head capability.
Traditional polyester edge binding has been replaced with durable flat fell seams ensuring no fraying and minimal risk of wicking (the ability of water to be drawn upwards by capillary).
All seams are sewn with a poly cotton core spun thread allowing for natural cotton swelling ensuring needle holes are filled and watertight when wet. The 75mm high-density foam mattress makes for a comfortable night’s sleep.
The roof top tent is fully waterproof due to blade coat waterproofing application, and the windows feature a polyester sand-fly and midge-proof mesh woven using one of the finest mesh grids available - 150gm/M2. This still maintains anti-tear characteristics.
The aluminium ladder is suitable for installation on almost any model of 4WD coming to a total of 2.1m high.
The PVC cover is made from heavy-duty 600 GSM, which means the tent is well protected from any low overhanging trees or other obstacles.
A short Install video from @Adventurewhenwecan on Youtube:
- Fly Type - Standard Fly
- Dimensions Closed (Exterior) - 1250mm(L) X 1400mm(W) X 300mm(H)
- Dimensions Open (Exterior) - 2400mm(L) X 1400mm(W) X 1100mm(H)
- Sleeping Capacity - 2
- Mattress- 75mm thick high-density foam
- Sleeping Footprint - 2360mm(L) X 1400mm(W)
- Peak Internal Height - 1100mm
- Tent Weight - 52Kg
- Static Weight Capacity - 225Kg
- Internal Frame - Aluminium
- Tent Body Fabric - 320Gsm poly-cotton Rip-stop
Rainfly Fabric - 420D Polyester Oxford with taped seams and PU coated
- Mosquito Screen - No-see-um Mesh
- Travel Cover - Heavy duty 600g PVC sealed with Zip, UV resistant
- Annex Footprint - 2150mm(L) X 1200mm(W) X 1900mm(H)
- Annex Weight - 7Kg
- Annex Floor - Heavy duty 600g PVC sealed with Zip, UV resistant
- Includes Carry Bag
ROLLER COVER SPECIFICATIONS:
The ute roller cover consists of an aluminium curtain that rolls up into a small canister that is located next to the cabin, maintaining maximum usable tray space.
- Matte Black Aluminium Multistage Powder coat finish for extra durability
- Multiple lock/rest positions (full open, half open etc)
- Fully compatible with the OzRoo Tub Racks
- Lockable with Vehicle tailgate in place and cover.
- Weather resistant with integrated water drain management system
- Simple installation with clamp-on system
- 2 year warranty
These durable and attractive roller covers are water resistant. Water runs to both sides of the Cover and is collected in the channels of the side panels, and then drains away down a rear drain tube.
Designed specifically for the Australian Ute, they are supplied complete with all fitting accessories, and offer easy direct mount fitment, and these market leading features
- Easy DIY direct mount install
- Internal cross member bars for extra support and load carrying capacity
- Modular height and width to ensure perfect fitment on most Utes
- Black powder coated for longer durability
- High quality stainless steel hardware and Allen key for easy installation
- High quality LED lights installed ready for extra reversing or camp lights
Full height racks:
- Length of the racks: 126cm
- Width of the racks: 145cm-180cm
- 50mm distance between adjustment holes.
- 6 holes of adjustment on the lower arm
- 6 holes of adjustment on the upper arm.
- Maximum height 650mm above tub
- Minimum height 400mm
- Includes two side bars.
- Rated to 400Kgs
Half height racks:
- Length of the rack - 126cm
- Width of the rack - 145cm-180cm
- 50mm distance between adjustment holes.
- 3 holes of adjustment on the lower arm
- 3 holes of adjustment on the upper arm.
- Maximum height 350mm above tub
- Minimum height 200mm
- Includes one side bar.
- Rated to 400Kgs
OzRoo, For Australian Conditions - Proudly distributed by Canyon Offroad
*Please note the weight rating is contingent on correct installation at a non-maximum height. The weight rating is slightly degraded at maximum height.
Get our latest news and product promotion