Nissan Pathfinder (2007-2013) R51 2.5L Thai Built Manual Manta Exhaust
Are you wanting to upgrade the sounds and performance of your Pathfinder? An exhaust is one of the best ways to improve the sound, and transform the driving experience of your vehicle.
This high quality, Australian made 3 inch Manta exhaust system for the Pathfinder replaces the entire factory exhaust system, including the dump pipe off the turbo.
It gives some good gains, particularly bringing the turbo boost in much earlier, adding responsiveness down low in the rev range.
The system is available with a large straight-through muffler, which keeps the exhaust noise level close to the factory levels, with no annoying drone inside the cab.
We've also got other options to give you more noise, including hotdog and pipe-only options for a much louder note.
The mandrel bends and straight through mufflers on our Pathfinder exhaust system ensure the highest possible flow, and along with that comes maximum performance and fuel economy.
Choose from your choice of materials, being aluminized steel, or 409 grade stainless steel.
MANTA TURBOBACK SPECIFICATIONS:
- Choice of materials - Aluminized (mild) steel or 409 grade stainless steel
- Available with muffler, resonator or straight through
- 3" mandrel bends
- High-flowing design but no drone when configured with resonator or muffler
- High quality system with bolt on fitment
- Gaskets and bolts included
These are a proven design producing doing great power, and providing easy fit on the Nissan Pathfinder R51 2.5L Thai Built Manual.
- PATHFINDER R51 2.5L THAI WITHOUT CAT (2007-2013) : c
- PATHFINDER R51 2.5L THAI WITH CAT (2007-2013) : MKNI0058
- PATHFINDER R51 2.5L THAI WITHOUT CAT (2007-2013) : SSMKNI0059
- PATHFINDER R51 2.5L THAI WITH CAT (2007-2013) : SSMKNI0058
Get our latest news and product promotion