Mitsubishi Triton (2015-2021) Clearview Mirrors
Clearview Towing Mirrors are supplied by Canyon Offroad and include plug and play wiring for easy installation when supplied with features replacing identical existing side mirror features.
Clearview Towing Mirrors are a full replacement towing mirrors meant to replace your vehicle’s standard side mirrors.
Clearview Mirrors are easy to adjust. So you’re always able to quickly switch the mirror to areas like tyres, wheels or the undercarriage of your caravan.
Clearview Mirrors are substantially larger than your standard side mirror. In standard driving position, Clearview Mirrors have a wider outwards reach of approximately 100mm; a total surface area much bigger than the standard models.
Clearview Mirrors are also designed to manually fold inwards or outwards towards the car. In case someone brushes past you in a car park.
COMPACT Style Mirrors
- Are you towing a van, boat to trailer and worried about vision. Maybe you have a service body that you can’t see around. The new Compact Towing Mirrors offer increased vision with a smaller footprint than our traditional and Next Gen mirrors.
NEXT GEN Style Mirrors
- The Next Gen is a smaller mirror, sitting on a double slide that slides right back in toward the vehicle when you’re not towing, just like an OEM mirror. When you hook your van or trailer up, just slide the mirror head out (up to an impressive 180mm) and get the ultimate vision you need to tow safely.
ORIGINAL Style Mirrors
- Clearview Mirrors are substantially larger than your standard side mirror. In standard driving position, Clearview Mirrors have a wider outwards reach of approximately 100mm; a total surface area much bigger than the standard models.
When you’re ready to tow, Clearview Mirrors slide out an additional 100mm! An additional extension that allows for around a total 200mm of extension over standard side mirrors.
Clearview, the quality difference
Clearview Mirrors are injection moulded. And built from diecast aluminium to provide a firm and stable footing on every vehicle. Every Clearview Towing Mirror base is finished on a CNC milling machine for consistent accuracy and a perfect fit to every vehicle.
Clearview mirrors are built with steel arms through the centre for maximum strength. Arms that utilise cams precision cut from stainless steel on a high tech water cutting machine.
These cams are welded to the arms in Melbourne for the best levels of quality control and consistency. The finished arms are then coated in a special corrosion resistant electro coating paint process.
Final assembly takes place at Clearview’s Melbourne factory. Where they are powder coated to ensure the highest level of finish possible. Every set of
Clearview Mirrors are then inspected and tested, before being boxed and shipped to dealers or direct to customers.
- We are not able to provide after-market Cameras compatible with Mitsubishi’s computer system. However, we will soon be able to provide our mirrors with wiring looms and provision for easy install of the OEM Cameras from the original side mirrors. The RRP LISTED BELOW IS FOR PROVISIONED CLEARVIEWS ONLY. Please allow an additional 1 hour (approx) to remove the Cameras from the original mirrors and install them into provisioned Clearview when quoting your customer. If you prefer we install the Cameras, please arrange to have the original mirrors returned to us but note an ADDITIONAL 1 HOUR LABOUR $100 SERVICE FEE WILL APPLY.
- feature is optional for models with Heated side mirrors.
- is an optional plug and play feature for models with Power-Folding mirrors.
BLIND SPOT MONITORING (BSM):
- feature is optional for models with BSM.
Current Manufacturing Times
Please note, we keep a lot of stock but cannot keep all combinations.
With this in mind please check the below expected manufacturing times and we will try to beat them if we have stock!
Nextgen, Compact and original - Average of 4 weeks from order date, to dispatch
Get our latest news and product promotion