Mazda Bravo (1999-2006) 4WD ONLY Xrox Bullbar (SKU: XRFC1)
Want the ultimate in protection, appearance and durability? The Xrox range of protection gear is just what you need.
Born from the demands of serious off-road competition, Outback Accessories' range of Xrox Bars delivers the results you want!
Canyon Off-Road is proud to bring you these Xrox bullbars designed specifically for your Mazda Bravo 4WD .With serious good looks, extreme off-roading capabilities, ADR/airbag compliant and the durability that real steel and Australian design delivers.
Xrox gives you the protection you need with the clearance you crave.
Lighter than traditional bull bars, the smart 'winged' design allows for fast easy replacement while maintaining strength.Built in hi-lift jack points together with mounting positions for winches, tow hooks, recovery eyes, lights, aerials and sand flags gives you the versatility you need.
- ADR Approval
- Winch Compatible
- 2 x Hi Lift Jacking Points
- 4 Recovery Hook/Eye Locations
- 4 x Aerial / Sand-flag / Spotlight Mountings
- Constructed from 2" Steel Tube
- Finished in Black Powder coat
- Detachable Side Wings (can be easily replaced if damaged)
- Most Bars Support up to 15,000lb Low Mount Winch
- Airbag Compatible
- Improves Ground Clearance & Approach Angles
- Weighs Approximately 45kg
- Includes Bash Plates
- 50mm Lift Available
- Direct installation, no bumper cut required for installation
- Specific Fitment Dates: 1999-12/2006
DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED IN AUSTRALIA, The Xrox Range is proudly supplied by Canyon Offroad
Please Note: We keep many of these in stock, but are unable to keep all. Generally these are made to order with a 3-4 week lead time currently. If in stock they will dispatch immediately
Get our latest news and product promotion