Ford Ranger (2012+) PX1 PX2 PX3 Tough Dog Upper Control Arms - TDCA-003
Suits PX1, PX2, PX3 Ranger
The ideal solutions for correcting the original caster and camber specifications on your lifted vehicle.
The Tough Dog UCAs are fixed length and position arms, which guards against the alignment being knocked out of specification by a solid offroad hit. Tough Dog Upper Control arms can help get the maximum performance and lifespan from your suspension and steering components.
- High Strength Chromoly Ball Joints
- Heavy-Duty High Flex Bushings
- 1020 Grade forged housings
- Vehicle specific camber & castor correction with Up to +3.5 degrees positive Caster (lift height dependant)
- Tube design gives increased clearance
- Positions for factory mounting of brake and ABS lines
- Improves steering feel and response
- Suits upto 75mm lift
Get our latest news and product promotion