- 2 Year manufacturers warranty!
- Absolute convenience – sets up in under three minutes!
- Tough-as 320 gsm Poly Cotton Ripstop Canvas construction
- Fully water and insect proof design – perfect for the tropics
- 2x Large Skylights (gives you extra light by day and a view of the stars by night)
- Stronger, longer ladder designed for lifted 4WDs!
IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE PICKUP/DISPATCH !
This Canyon Off-Road Roof Top Tent has just arrived and is designed to excel as a convenient and safe camping solution for Aussies. The Canyon Off-Road Roof Top Tent is quick and easy to set up - it can be ready for use in under three minutes, and can be packed away just as quickly. Perfect for use on the back of a Dual cab Ute paired with an OZROO Half/Full Height Tub rack.
The tent is made from tough 320gsm poly cotton ripstop canvas with high-quality polyester medium to heavy gauge self-repairing coil zips. The fly is made from durable poly oxford with a 2000mm water head capability.
Traditional polyester edge binding has been replaced with durable flat fell seams ensuring no fraying and minimal risk of wicking (the ability of water to be drawn upwards by capillary).
All seams are sewn with a poly cotton core spun thread allowing for natural cotton swelling ensuring needle holes are filled and watertight when wet. The 75mm high-density foam mattress makes for a comfortable night’s sleep.
The roof top tent is fully waterproof due to blade coat waterproofing application, and the windows feature a polyester sand-fly and midge-proof mesh woven using one of the finest mesh grids available - 150gm/M2. This still maintains anti-tear characteristics.
The aluminium ladder is suitable for installation on almost any model of 4WD coming to a total of 2.1m high.
The PVC cover is made from heavy-duty 600 GSM, which means the tent is well protected from any low overhanging trees or other obstacles.
The 4-man annex is the perfect for additional storage or added company.
With 420D walls and twin windows and openings all featuring fine mesh that keep the bugs out and lets the fresh air in.
The annex even allows you to access their vehicle from directly inside the tent – a great feature for avoiding the weather outside!
A short Install video from @Adventurewhenwecan on Youtube:
6 Month Review of CAN-100 by @Adventurewhenwecan on Youtube:
Colour may vary depending on lighting (CAN-200-L)
- Fly Type - Standard Fly
- Dimensions Closed (Exterior) - 1250mm(L) X 1400mm(W) X 300mm(H)
- Dimensions Open (Exterior) - 3130mm(L) X 1400mm(W) X 1100mm(H)
- Sleeping Capacity - 2
- Mattress- 75mm thick high-density foam
- Sleeping Footprint - 2360mm(L) X 1400mm(W)
- Peak Internal Height - 1100mm
- Tent Weight - 52Kg
- Static Weight Capacity - 225Kg
- Internal Frame - Aluminium
- Tent Body Fabric - 320Gsm poly-cotton Rip-stop
Rainfly Fabric - 420D Polyester Oxford with taped seams and PU coated
- Mosquito Screen - No-see-um Mesh
- Travel Cover - Heavy duty 600g PVC sealed with Zip, UV resistant
- Annex Footprint - 2150mm(L) X 2150mm(W) X 1900mm(H)
- Annex Weight - 8.5Kg
- Annex Floor - Heavy duty 600g PVC sealed with Zip, UV resistant
- Carry bag Included
Get our latest news and product promotion