With the Upgrade to a turbo with 3” inlet housing, we upgrade to 4” plumbing from the box to the turbo, reducing to 3″ at the turbo inlet. Utilising a long radius alloy bend for free-flowing intake air.
The pipe has a kick welded into the turbo end to offset the pipe away from the exhaust manifold. The kit includes all needed to plumb from our Fatz built Airbox to the inlet. Compatible with low mount manifolds inc factory or like location. Including a fitting welded in for plumbing in of the PCV hose, or a cap should you prefer not to. All hose, fittings and clamps required to fit out. Some trimming of silicone bends is required.
- 1 x 4” Silicone 90 degree bend
- Alloy long radius 90 degree bend with fitting and kick welded in
- 4”-3” deducing 90 degree silicone bend
- 90 degree-8 push lock fitting
- 1/2” hose for tappet cover vent,-8 cap for PCV fitting
- All hose clamps required
Get our latest news and product promotion