Take control of your driving lights, and create a vision that works for you. The Night Hawk VLI’s industry-leading technology gives users adjustable brightness at the turn of a dial. Whether touring the open roads or winding through the off-road tracks, choose from 7 brightness settings and light the way ahead.
One size does not fit all, so why should one light suit all? Change the system and choose your light to suit you!
All of the ‘Night Hawk Variable Series’ lighting kits come with everything you need for a simple installation. Designed and engineered in Australia with versatility and user control at the forefront, the modern shape incorporates a unique look, is built to last and is one of the most powerful LED lighting options in the market.
VLI| Variable Light Intensity | Product Overview:
- 38 genuine high-performance OSRAM LED’s
- 1047m Max Distance @1lux for the kit (without protective covers fitted)
- 153m Max width @1lux for the kit (with flood covers fitted)
- Electronically controlled Light Intensity settings
- 8 Brightness settings, from 0% to 100%
- Intensity settings are controlled with a single rotary control dial controller
- Supplied with optional spot and flood protective covers
- 2 x 7″ Variable Light Intensity LED lights
- 1 x Plug and play, relay free wiring system with single dial controller (run-up to 4 VLI lights)
- 1 x Set of Mounting Hardware
- 2 x Optional Protective Flood covers
- 2 x Optional Protective Spot covers
Specs & Performance
Light Specifications (Pair of Lights)
- Power: 85W
- Current Draw: 5.9A @ 14.4V
- Voltage Range: 10 – 30V DC
- LED Type: 19 x Genuine OSRAM LED’s (Per Light)
- Luminous Flux: 15,040 effective lumens (with protective covers)
- Colour Temperature: 5700K
- Power Plug: Deutsch DT
- Control Plug: 4 pin custom
- Weight: 3.4kg
- Compliance: CE, UNECE R10, IP67, IP69K, ROHS
Pair of Lights
Without Covers Spot Spot + Flood Flood
Max distance @ 1 lux 1047m 967m 748m 498m
Max Width @ 1 lux 66m 60m 153m 110m
• Pressure die-cast aluminium housing and strong, 4mm thick stainless steel brackets
will handle even the toughest tracks.
High-Performance Genuine LED’s
• Genuine high output OSRAM LED’s for unmatched performance
• Tested by an Australian NATA accredited photometry lab to produce real light performance data
Active Temperature Control System
• Intelligent onboard monitoring of the LED temperatures, combined with the superior cooling design allows for maximum output in all conditions.
Modern Electronics Design
• Built-in Transistor switching simplifies wiring installation by removing the need for traditional 12V relay switching.
• PWM output provides complete control at the turn of the dial.
• Overvoltage and Reverse Polarity Protection.
• Designed, engineered and extensively tested in Australia.
• Vibration tested to SAE J575 – Shock/Vibration Standards
• Hard Coated polycarbonate lens offers long term scratch resistance ensuring
maximum optical efficiency for years to come.
• UV stable AkzoNobel Powder coat, polycarbonate lens and protective covers
ensure long term durability in the harsh Australian environment.
• Waterproof and submersible, IP67 & IP69K rated.
• Genuine GORE breather manages the internal air pressure of the light, preventing
water ingress in all conditions.
Fitment Guides & Manuals
Important Fitment Note: Ford Ranger, Volkswagen Amarok, Jeep Wrangler Vehicles. Click here.
Important Fitment Note: VLI Control Plug Connections. Click here
Variable Series User Manual. Click here
Variable Series Wiring Kit Manual. Click here
Get our latest news and product promotion