Take control of your driving lights, and create a vision that works for you. The Night Hawk VBP’s give you the ability to choose the right light intensity and beam pattern to suit your eyes and your adventure. Better yet, adjust between the setting on the fly with a dual-dial backlit controller, no matter where your adventure takes you.
We all see the world differently, so be sure to get a light that lets you choose the best view.
All of the ‘Night Hawk Variable Series’ lighting kits come with everything you need for a simple installation. Designed and engineered in Australia with versatility and user control at the forefront, the modern shape incorporates a unique look, is built to last and is one of the most powerful LED lighting options in the market.
VBP | Variable Beam Pattern | Product Overview:
- 72 Genuine high-performance CREE LED’s
- 939m Max Distance @1lux for the kit (Full Spot setting)
- 164m Max width @1lux for the kit (Full Flood setting)
- Electronically controlled Beam Pattern and Light Intensity settings
- 8 Beam Pattern settings, from full spot to full flood
- 8 Brightness settings, from 0% to 100%
- Beam and Intensity settings are controlled with a backlit dual dial controller
- Supplied with optional protective covers
- beam and Intensity settings are controlled with a backlit dual dial controller (sold separately)
Specs & Performance
Light Specifications (single light)
Power: 170W per light
Current Draw: 11.9A @14.4V
Luminous Flux: 10,800 (Effective) without protective covers fitted.
LED Type: 36 x genuine CREE ‘10W’ LED’s per light
LED colour temp: 5700K (72 CRI)
Power Plug: Deutsch DTP
Control Plug: 4 pin round
Fitted Weight: 3.2kg per light
Compliance: CE, UNECE R10, IP67 & IP69K, RoHS, SAE J575 – Shock/Vibration
Isolux Data was obtained from real scientific testing carried out by a NATA Accredited Photometric Laboratory in Australia. Note: Measurements shown with optional clear protective covers.
• Pressure die-cast aluminium housing and strong, 4mm thick stainless steel brackets will handle even the toughest tracks.
High-Performance Genuine LED’s
• Genuine high output CREE LED’s for unmatched performance
• Tested by an Australian NATA accredited photometry lab to produce real light performance data
Active Temperature Control System
• Intelligent onboard monitoring of the LED temperatures, combined with the superior cooling design allows for maximum output in all conditions.
Modern Electronics Design
• Built-in Transistor switching simplifies wiring installation by removing the need for traditional 12V relay switching.
• PWM output provides complete control at the turn of the dial.
• Overvoltage and Reverse Polarity Protection.
• Designed, engineered and extensively tested in Australia.
• Vibration tested to SAE J575 – Shock/Vibration Standards
• Hard Coated polycarbonate lens offers long term scratch resistance ensuring maximum optical efficiency for years to come.
• UV stable AkzoNobel Powder coat, polycarbonate lens and protective covers ensure long term durability in the harsh Australian environment.
• Waterproof and submersible, IP67 & IP69K rated.
• Genuine GORE breather manages the internal air pressure of the light, preventing water ingress in all conditions.
Fitment Guides & Manuals
Important Fitment Note: Ford Ranger, Volkswagen Amarok, Jeep Wrangler Vehicles. Click here.
Important Fitment Note: VLI Control Plug Connections. Click here
Variable Series User Manual. Click here
Variable Series Wiring Kit Manual. Click here
Get our latest news and product promotion