Piping kit only
Who doesent want more power, performance and economy ?
There’s nothing worse than sloppy throttle response just when you need it the most. By upgrading to a PWR Intercooler Pipe Kit and completing the package with a tune, your Mazda BT-50 (2012-2020) can see significant improvements to power, torque and improved fuel economy.
PWR pipe kits are mandrel-bent, hard aluminium piping with high-quality 5 ply silicone hoses. PWR’s signature CNC-machined ribbed outlets and the use of premium stainless steel constant tension Murray clamps prevent the hose from blowing off under boost conditions.
Every kit includes PWR’s step-by-step installation guide for D.I.Y Mazda BT-50 (2012-2020) owners or have it installed by a preferred PWR installed along with a tune at the same time.
- Australian engineered & manufactured.
- CNC machined billet aluminium outlets used throughout with unique ribbed design helps eliminate hose blow-off issues seen on other kits.
- 5-Ply Silicone hoses.
- High quality Constant tension Murray Clamps.
- Full colour fitting instructions are provided for both the intercooler and pipe kit install taking approx 3 hours to fit DIY.
- Core Size:
- Low restriction internal turbulators
- Leading edge tube wall thickness is efficient for strength
- Light weight
- World class TIG welding
- 10 working days for manufacturing
- State of the art controlled atmosphere brazing process
- Off-road, race and street proven performance
- Hi-tech CAD design division
- Pressured tested and guaranteed Proudly supplied by Canyon Offroad
*Please note: Images may be generic*
Get our latest news and product promotion