Nissan Patrol (1989-1996) GQ 3.0L RB30 Manta Exhaust
Are you wanting to upgrade the sounds and performance of your Patrol? An exhaust is one of the best ways to improve the sound, and transform the driving experience of your vehicle.
This high quality, Australian made 3 inch Manta exhaust system for the Patrol replaces the entire factory exhaust system.
It gives some good gains, particularly adding responsiveness down low in the rev range.
The system is available with a large straight-through muffler, which keeps the exhaust noise level close to the factory levels, with no annoying drone inside the cab.
We've also got other options to give you more noise, including hotdog and pipe-only options for a much louder note.
The mandrel bends and straight through mufflers on our Patrol exhaust system ensure the highest possible flow, and along with that comes maximum performance and fuel economy.
Choose from your choice of materials, being aluminized steel, or 409 grade stainless steel.
- Choice of materials - Aluminized (mild) steel or 409 grade stainless steel
- Available with muffler, resonator or straight through
- 3" mandrel bends
- High-flowing design but no drone when configured with resonator or muffler
- High quality system with bolt on fitment
- Gaskets and bolts included
These are a proven design producing doing great power, and providing easy fit on the Nissan Patrol GQ 3.0L RB30.
- PATROL GQ 3.0L 2.5in OFF OE ENGINE PIPE (1989-1996) : MKNI0077
- PATROL GQ 3.0L EXTRACTOR & 2.5 SYSTEM (1989-1996) : MKNI0063
- PATROL GQ 3.0L 2.5in OFF OE ENGINE PIPE (1989-1996) : SSMKNI0077
- PATROL GQ 3.0L EXTRACTOR & 2.5 SYSTEM (1989-1996) : SSMKNI0063
Notes: This system will require some slight fabrication of a joining pipe due to variants in the Patrol Chassis
Please Note: These are made to order and generally 3-4 weeks
Get our latest news and product promotion