Who doesent want more power, performance and economy ? There’s nothing worse than sloppy throttle response just when you need it the most. By upgrading to a PWR Intercooler ONLY and completing the package with a tune, your Mazda Bravo (1999-2006) can see significant improvements to power, torque and improved fuel economy. PWR pipe kits are mandrel-bent, hard aluminium piping with high-quality 5 ply silicone hoses. PWR’s signature CNC-machined ribbed outlets and the use of premium stainless steel constant tension Murray clamps prevent the hose from blowing off under boost conditions. Every kit includes PWR’s step-by-step installation guide for D.I.Y Mazda Bravo (1999-2006) owners or have it installed by a preferred PWR installed along with a tune at the same time.
- Australian engineered & manufactured.
- CNC machined billet aluminium outlets used throughout with unique ribbed design helps eliminate hose blow-off issues seen on other kits.
- Full colour fitting instructions are provided for both the intercooler and pipe kit install taking approx 3 hours to fit DIY.
PWR Performance Products are making full use of the laws of physics, developing several of the most efficient intercoolers in the world. PWR use a revolutionary seamless rounded leading edge tube design throughout the manufacturing process. These tubes have an integrated internal fin with a straight through design, which improves heat transfer for less pressure drop, resulting in higher flow and reduced lag time. PWR intercoolers are individually hand manufactured using 12 FPI (fins per square inch) and can be custom designed by in house design division or simply just replace your current OEM system for better flow and performance.
- Core Size:
- Low restriction internal turbulators
- Leading edge tube wall thickness is efficient for strength
- Light weight
- World class TIG welding
- 10 working days for manufacturing
- State of the art controlled atmosphere brazing process
- Off-road, race and street proven performance
- Hi-tech CAD design division
- Pressured tested and guaranteed Proudly supplied by Canyon Offroad
*Please note: Images may be generic*
Please Note: We keep many of these in stock, but are unable to keep all.
Generally these are made to order with a 12 week lead time currently. If in stock they will dispatch immediately
Get our latest news and product promotion