Who doesent want more power, performance and economy ?
There’s nothing worse than sloppy throttle response just when you need it the most. By upgrading to a PWR Intercooler ONLY and completing the package with a tune, your Land Rover Defender 300 (1994-2006) can see significant improvements to power, torque and improved fuel economy.
Every kit includes PWR’s step-by-step installation guide for D.I.Y Land Rover Defender 300 (1994-2006) owners or have it installed by a preferred PWR installed along with a tune at the same time.
- Australian engineered & manufactured.
- CNC machined billet aluminium outlets used throughout with unique ribbed design helps eliminate hose blow-off issues seen on other kits.
- 5-Ply Silicone hoses.
- High quality Constant tension Murray Clamps.
- Full colour fitting instructions are provided for both the intercooler and pipe kit install taking approx 3 hours to fit DIY.
- Core Size: 55mm
- Low restriction internal turbulators
- Leading edge tube wall thickness is efficient for strength
- Light weight
- World class TIG welding
- 10 working days for manufacturing
- State of the art controlled atmosphere brazing process
- Off-road, race and street proven performance
- Hi-tech CAD design division
- Pressured tested and guaranteed Proudly supplied by Canyon Offroad
*Please note: Images may be generic*
Please Note: We keep many of these in stock, but are unable to keep all.
Generally these are made to order with a 6-8 week lead time currently. If in stock they will dispatch immediately
Get our latest news and product promotion