FORD Ranger (2012+) PX1 PX2 PX3 2.2L & 3.2L TURBO DIESEL PROVENT PV200 CATCH CAN OIL SEPARATOR KIT (OS-PROV-23)
WESTERN FILTERS Provent kit to suit Ford Ranger 2.2 & 3.2
** Must have OS-23-FSB Donaldson Pre-Filter Kit (incl. bracket)
WESTERN FILTERS ProVent oil separator kits protect your modern diesel engine by substantially reducing the amount of oil entering the engine from blow-by gas in the crankcase ventilation system.
The problem is compounded by modern engines fitted with exhaust gas recirculation systems (EGR) whereby a proportion of the exhaust gas is routed back into the engine. With the presence of oil from the crankcase ventilation system, the exhaust particles are collected by the oil.
The combination of oil and exhaust particles from the EGR build up to a point where it blocks inlet manifolds and valves, resulting in reduced engine performance and/or failure.
By not fitting a Western Filters ProVent® system, it is likely that your engine will experience a progressive reduction in performance. Western Filters ProVent systems, are specifically designed to separate and redirect oil and air from blow-by gas produced from within the crank case. They also provide the option of returning the oil back to the sump.
ProVent® Supplied by Canyon Off-Road benefits:
- Prevents oil and soot contamination entering the clean air intake
- Excellent protection for turbocharger
- Minimises oil consumption (Only on installations where oil is returned to the sump)
- Prevents oil build-up in intercoolers
- Regulates crankcase pressure
- Keeps critical engine components clean
- Reduces exhaust smoke and odours
Get our latest news and product promotion