Who doesent want more power, performance and economy ? There’s nothing worse than sloppy throttle response just when you need it the most. By upgrading to a PWR Intercooler ONLY and completing the package with a tune, your Ford F250 (2003-2007) can see significant improvements to power, torque and improved fuel economy. Every kit includes PWR’s step-by-step installation guide for D.I.Y Ford F250 (2004-2008) owners or have it installed by a preferred PWR installed along with a tune at the same time.
- Australian engineered & manufactured.
- CNC machined billet aluminium outlets used throughout with unique ribbed design helps eliminate hose blow-off issues seen on other kits.
- 5-Ply Silicone hoses.
- High quality Constant tension Murray Clamps.
- Full colour fitting instructions are provided for both the intercooler and pipe kit install taking approx 3 hours to fit DIY.
- Low restriction straight through integrated internal fin design
- Up to 50% lighter than competitors with thin wall extruded core
- 68mm core thickness with 77mm end plates ready to weld
- Revolutionary 16fpi fin pitch and louver angles
- State of the art controlled atmosphere brazing process
- Race and street proven performance backed by comprehensive CFD simulation & wind tunnel testing
- Pressure tested and guaranteed
- 1 Year manufactured warranty
- 100% Australian made Proudly supplied by Canyon Offroad
FORD F250 6.0L Powerstroke Engine (2003 - 2007)
*Please note: Images may be generic*
Please Note: We keep many of these in stock, but are unable to keep all.
Generally these are made to order with a 10-13 week lead time currently. If in stock they will dispatch immediately
Get our latest news and product promotion